BRS has specialized in metal roofing for the last 20 years and has hands on experience in all aspects of the design, testing, rollforming, stamping, and installation of metal roof systems.
When you license one of our roof systems you are getting much more than a roof. You are getting ongoing support and services for the lifetime of the system.
• Installation Guide: BRS has developed an installation guide that provides a step by step panel and flashing installation guide that is specific to our roof systems. We have done much research to assure our suggestions will help get the best results from our roofs. We can make changes to this document to include your logo and any details you prefer.
• Product Application Guide: BRS has developed a guide that includes load tables requirements for insulations and clip selection (fixed and floating). This document is editable for you to make changes as you see fit.
• Technical Support: If you have any questions concerning roof applications or installations BRS can help you with the solution.
• Certified Test Reports: BRS has conducted many tests on our roof systems as well has our products. As a Licensee you will have access to these reports.
• Testing Facility: We have our own testing lab in house to perform preliminary tests such as ASTM 1592, Air & Water Infiltration and pull tests. All tests are certified by a PE. Call us to discuss your testing needs. We also work closely with a certified independent lab.
• Code Approval Assistance: BRS will assist with obtaining specified code approvals. We have been very successful in this area with existing Licensees.
• Sales Assistance: BRS is willing to help in the sales department. We know how to communicate with architects, engineers, and customers to prove that our systems are the right choice.
• Use of Trade mark names: We provide all trademarks for our two roof systems, as well as our other products.
• Clips & Accessories: BRS owns tooling to produce the patented clips we have developed for both roof systems. It’s a requirement of the licensee to purchase clips from an approved manufacturer. These clips have been tested to assure superior performance. We also have tooling in place to produce a line of accessories that have been designed specifically for our roof systems.
• New Improved Products: BRS has an active product development team. We are constantly developing new and improved products. We take feedback from our Licensees to create products to fit their needs.
• Product Consulting: Our technical and sales personnel will help your sales, detailers and engineers with unique product application situations at no cost to licensee.
• Quality Control Program: We can offer a quality control program design to fit your needs. We can arrange quality checks monthly or quarterly to verify that your panel is meeting speculations.