Most standing seam roof systems on the market
today are adoptions of 1970 technology.
The Market has changed substantially
in the last 40 years.
The PanelCraft roof system was developed in response to these changes and provides a manufacturer and economical solution to the higher wind loads and longer spans the industry now demands.
BRS's PanelCraft roof system designed for the 21st century consisting of:
One Panel profile with two seams.
1. Seam with higher wind and water performance than double lock panels on the market
2. Seam providing high velocity wind performance without the use of S5 or any other external clamps
Economically accommodating higher wind uplift requirements of zoned loads.
ASCE 7 divides the roof into three zones of uplift load
• Zone I amounts to about 80%
• Zone II represents about 15%
• Zone III are about 5%
Consider the benefits of substituting PanelCraft as an alternate.
By Offering PanelCraft as an alternate to other pan panel systems You will have the advantage of providing the highest performance system of any on the market and be in a position to offer it at a lower cost than other systems
Some of the High Performance credentials are:
• Florida High Velocity and Broward/Dade County ratings higher than other systems
• Highest FM classifications with shorter spans using 24 gauge panels
• Higher ASTM E 1592 loads than others in the industry even those using seam clamps
• Superior weather tightness due to the TripleLok and QuadLok seam configurations
One Panel - Two Seams
The PanelCraft panel is one panel profile that can be installed using one or more of two seams.